Thursday, November 8, 2012

Proud Mom Moment

I have to share a proud mom moment. My daughter is growing into an amazing young woman and she wrote the following for her confirmation class. I had to share because it shows me she does listen to God. I am very proud of her!



The Right Paths
 
Proverbs 22:6 Direct your children onto the right path, and when they are older, they will not leave.
 
     Sometimes I feel lost. I feel like I don't know where the right path is. That's when my mom comes in. She tells me go to church and listen and hopefully God will lead you to where you need to go and how to be successful in life. Then God talks to me and tells me where to go and not to be afraid. Sometimes the right path is not always easy. Sometimes it is hard to understand. Once you find that path you will not want to leave. You will want to keep coming back.
 
Dear God, help me find the path I need. Help me understand your teachings, forgive me when I am wrong. I will love you as you always do to me. Protect me and keep me safe. In your name I pray. Amen.
 
Ali
9th Grade Confirmation Class

No comments:

Post a Comment