Friday, February 8, 2013

Sisters

I have had this blog for a while now so I thought it was about time to talk about one of my favorite people - My Sister!

She is great. No that is an understatement. She puts up with me. She tells me like it is. She loves me for me. She stands up for me and doesn't stab me in the back. We seem to go through a lot of the same things and it is nice to have someone relate and be there for me. She is corny and off the wall. She is not afraid to try new things. She is as opinionated as I am so it makes for lively debates!  We live W-A-Y to far apart but still manage to stay close via our cell phones (Thank God).

Soon we will be having our annual shopping trip. We each drive about 1/2 way and meet up for an entire day of shopping, laughing, eating, and "green fog". (Only SHE will get that last one.)

She is a beautiful person - inside and out. She is spunky and smart and fun to be around. Everyone should have a sister like her and I am glad she is mine!!!

 
I love you sista!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment