Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pictures!

This post is from Mia. She has been pestering me to post it for her...

Guess what readers??!?!?!?!??!!?

I talked mom into taking pictures of me in my new winter coat!

Here they are:

First is me in the kitchen. I am so cute and adorable. Who can resist my power? I don't have much hair so when it gets cold outside I need additional protection from the elements.


Now here is what you have all been waiting for, me in my new Parka!!! I even have the hood up in this shot. It was cold and windy that day so mom really bundled me up. The leaves were fun to sniff and chase by the way.



Here is another shot where you can see my face a bit more. I am stalking a leaf. 

Please tell me what you think of my new coat. I have other clothes and will do more posts if you let mom know you like these.  I hope to hear from lots of you.

Luvs,
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment