Sunday, January 8, 2012

Extremes

I have tendencies to take things to extremes sometimes. Sometimes I HATE change but other times the bigger the change the better.

Here is one example of a pretty big change - my hair.  I love changing my hair. I am not one of those people that have the same hair style for 40+ years. 

I thought I would share with my readers my latest change.

The photos aren't my best - lol, but it shows how big of change I did this time.

Here is the before(yes, I was as tired as I look): Long -- light brown with blond and strawberry blond highlights.


After! Short, bobbed, and mahogany!





Oh by the way, my hair went to Locks of Love  (http://www.locksoflove.org/). I have been growing it out for 2 years. Yes my hair grows that slow that it took that long to get enough hair to donate to this organization. You need at least 10 inches. So if I can do this, you should consider donating to this very worthy organization.

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment